Adobe LiveCycle Managed Services US East-West (LCMS-EW)
Simplify the creation, processing, and securing of electronic forms and documents. The Adobe solution supports employee / citizen enrollments and other communications, and integrates them into an engaging, digital experience. This platform as a service (PaaS) capability is FedRAMP certified and allows customers to:
Entirely managed and maintained by Adobe; organizations can rely on Adobe’s expertise managing the most complex and mission-critical Experience Manager deployments all over the world. Adobe provides cloud hosting and expert application support enabling enterprises to concentrate on citizen engagement and digital transformation. A single, named point of contact (customer success engineer) is assigned to each customer to support “go-live” operations, as well as steady state continuous delivery and continuous diagnostics and mitigation. Adobe LiveCycle Managed Services (LCMS) is available for GovCloud (LCMS-GC) and US East-US West (LCMS-EW).
- Streamline form discovery: Make forms easy to find, and deliver based on device, location or customer profile.
- Simplify form filling: Complete forms using pre-filled fields, help text and videos, and electronic signing
- Increase process efficiency: Develop automated workflows
- Personalize responses: Create personalized, interactive statements to support access from anywhere
- Proactively secure and track: Secure sensitive documents, control and track their use with digital rights management (DRM)
Privacy Threshold Analysis (PTA)
Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
System of Records Notice (SORN)
Authority to Operate (ATO)
FedRAMP (Agency) (link)
FedRAMP (CSP Package)